Sunday, July 20, 2014

I Want The Experience


It is hard to explain this to people. I want to experience all being a mother is. We have talked more about fostering children or adopting and we just feel like we can't stop trying to conceive on our own. Which many people don't understand. I am amazed at the things people feel comfortable saying to me when I say we are continuing to try on own with our RE.

"After this long, don't you think you would have conceived by now? Why keep trying?"

"You aren't going to get pregnant, just adopt already."

"Being pregnant isn't all fun and awesome. It would just be easier to adopt."

"You should just enjoy not having kids, mine drive me crazy."

Really? What part of me saying we are trying to get pregnant because we want to, that we spend lots of time and money each month trying makes you think any of those things are ok?

One week post O. I don't expect to get pregnant but it will sure be nice to just see AF and know we can try again that cycle. 

No comments: