Saturday, July 5, 2014

Back to the ER

I feel like my body is out to get me. Yesterday was a hard day, my pain meds just weren't working like they were supposed to. So I took some pain pills and went to bed last night. Woke up at 4 to take more pain meds but it was down hill from there. I just had horrible pain since then and ended up back in the ER this morning. 
I am tired of the ER. 
I vomited a few times on my way in the door. My kidney was infected and I had a UTI. 
For real? FOR REAL?!
I can't possibly tell you how defeated I feel right now. I am close to being better but I am going to just give up today. I am bound to feel better by tomorrow. I big dose of IV drugs makes all the difference.


The worst part is that because of the timing we have to take this month of fertility. We just did the HSG and are supposed to have increased fertility for a few months and now I can't even take Femara, the easiest fertility drug. So sad.

No comments: