Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Maybe Not a Cyst

So remember how I said I was 99% sure that I had cysts this month? Well I didn't.

I woke up yesterday morning with horrible pain that assumed was cysts and headed right to the RE. We did an ultrasound and there was nothing there but the normal follies. So they shuttled me over the the ER.

I was in crazy pain and after a CT scan and a few X-rays, I was told it was kidney stones. A few smaller ones, 2.5mm and such but then I had a 6mm one. Not a big deal with the tube it had to go through was bigger than 5mm. So they put me in emergency surgery and broke them up and blasted them out.

Needless to say I was in serious pain. I stayed over night in the hospital and came home today. Still painful and should be until they take the stint out on tuesday. Then, maybe we can think about having babies again.

No comments: