Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Side Affects

I guess I have been surprised at the way that everything has affected me. I expected sadness and fear but its all the things that I didn't think about that are hard for me. The unexpected side affects lets say.

I have no appetite. Nothing sounds good to me. Not even my favorites tempt me at this point. I love chinese food/sushi. It is my go to/comfort food. I have no desire to eat it. Cookies or cake...no desire. I can stomach toast and applesauce. It was not what I was expecting at all.

I don't sleep. I take ZQuil every single day. Just to sleep at all at night. It is usually about 12:30-2am when I finally fall asleep and I am up but 7am. So I am just plain exhausted. All. The. Time. I don't sleep well if the hubs isn't home and I don't sleep well period. Without ZQuil, I get maybe 3-4 hrs of sleep so it helps but I need way more.

I am ok knowing I would be sad and trying to stay on top of that but I am pretty exhausted and I know my body needs better nutrition to heal. Not to mention that it needs sleep and good nutrition if we want to try to get pregnant again anytime soon. I have to be working on preparing for that now so that I will be ready when the time comes and we can hopefully get pregnant again soon.

No comments: